3 food diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Justin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

3 food diet

Post by Justin »

Am i correct in saying you could survive relatively healthily on 3 foods, orange juice (+ sugar, oil), salmon and egg yolks. The only missing nutrients would be certain carotenoids in fruits e.g. lycopene.
Brahmaloka

3 foods

Post by Brahmaloka »

I would amend that to
1. Fruits and fruit juice (since orange juice is not always available) or even more basically Glucose...
2. Egg Yolks and or raw fish or raw meat...
3. Fats from animals or fruits or nuts... ( I could not survive in my cool temperate climate without additional fats). Esp. those from animals (DHA)
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com
Justin

Post by Justin »

thanks for the response Brahms. This 3 food diet supplies all the nutrients you need, unless anyone can argue otherwise?. I don't plan to continue eating this way because i like eating fresh fruit and avocadoes too much. However the avocadoes and mangos in the supermarkets are all stringy, veiny and watery at the moment, most of the fruit is quite bad at the moment and i'm sick of wasting money and throwing the avocadoes/mangoes away (feeding them to the squirrels, they really like my waste fruit :)
Its a really simple way of eating aswell, 2500 calories a day, and i barely eat. The fiber in fruits does reduce your appetite significantly.
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Gosh, I could never throw fruit away, regardless of how stringy it might be!

I love the stuff just too much! Plus it is bloody expensive here...

James
x
Brahmaloka

Fruit

Post by Brahmaloka »

When fruit gets short here I substitute glucose powder, water and lemon juice.

I have a 25kg bag of brewers sugar (dextrose), about NZ$2.60 per kg.

There is a use for processed food... occasionally...
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com