Sex and wai diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Bambi726
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Bambi726 »

Mmmmm.....Chai...... :D

~Amber
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

I dyed a white jacket of mine with English Breakfast Tea. Turned out lovely and antiquey.

So...back to sex! :D :!: I've had some issues with low libido, and I'd really like to try the orange and avocado 5-day diet, but my avocados never ripen the days I want them to. I guess I'll have to buy a couple dozen just to make sure. Also, quitting birth control yesterday should start to help soon. Any other suggestions?
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maybe pressing your reset button more often? ;)
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Oscar wrote:Maybe pressing your reset button more often? ;)
:!: :oops: Image
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Oscar wrote:Maybe pressing your reset button more often? ;)
Lol! :lol:
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

'orf with his head!
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

erm.... :oops: Cairidh..... where I come from, what you just said is a euphemism for... the male equivalent of pressing one's reset button!!!

:oops: I don't think you meant it THAT way... but who knows? You saucy minx!

Tee-hee :wink:
sula58

Post by sula58 »

Actually, Oscar is right! Especially when you're going off the pill...you're body is in dire need of being "reset". :wink:
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

Ok! I wasn't too sure if "more is better" since Wai said too much oxytocin is not good either. Perhaps I need to catch up first. Thanks everyone! :D
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
nick

Post by nick »

Since I'm a male, I've noticed that I don't need to be 'reset' everyday. In fact, if I wait one and then have one the next, it is much more satisfying. All that tension is released :lol:

The sexuality aspect has changed too. The whole idea of having an orgasm has changed, but not totally, just a shift. Having one is like being reset, you can feel the release, whereas before I never noticed this effect. I just did cause it felt good. Ha!