Colon Cleansing

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Wholistic
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Colon Cleansing

Post by Wholistic »

Greetings,

Wai mentioned that fiber supplements aren't good for the colon, would that include soluble fiber, like psyllium? And if so, why? Also, does Wai demote the usage of oxypowder and colonic irrigations, if so, why?

I've seen photos of individuals that passed the thick black substance called mucoid plaque, via colonic irrigations and herbal colon cleansers, has anyone passed that hard mucoid plaque, while on Wai's diet alone?
Last edited by Wholistic on Thu 12 Jan 2006 21:15, edited 2 times in total.
Justin

Post by Justin »

The picture on the right is one of most disgusting things i've ever seen. :shock:
That guy/or girl (i hope not) must be like 50+, obese, and eaten enormous amounts of cooked garbage all his life, cooked fatty cuts of meat must contribute alot. YUCK
benzapp

Re: Colon Cleansing

Post by benzapp »

Wholistic wrote:Greetings,

Wai mentioned that fiber supplements aren't good for the colon, would that include soluble fiber, like psyllium? And if so, why? Also, does Wai demote the usage of oxypowder and colonic irrigations, if so, why?

I've seen photos of individuals that passed the thick black substance called mucoid plaque, via colonic irrigations and herbal colon cleansers, has anyone passed that hard mucoid plaque, while on Wai's diet alone?
There are MANY sites on the internet that cater to intestinal issues. Many of those photos however seem almost doctored.

Fiber is damaging to your intestines. It speeds up intestinal transit times purely because your body is trying to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

I don't know what Oxypowder is, but it sounds like some scam product. The purpose of this diet is to come as close as possible to a "natural diet". Humans don't need special powders and other manufactured products to have a healthy body.

As for colonic irrigation, it is highly associated with a variety of problems, not the least of which is a perferated colon. If you would like to stick large plastic instruments up your rectum, feel free. But the dangers and complications are well known. Really, it is irresponsible of anyone to recommend such a procedure.