Bowel Movements + Gastro Issues

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
adonis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Bowel Movements + Gastro Issues

Post by adonis »

Hi All,

Sorry for the gross topic but it is a fact of life and being new to this diet, I wanted to ask a quick question in hopes of getting some feedback.

I have had diarrhea today(day 3), 3 times since I woke 5 hours ago. And also SMELLY gastro issues(farting) today too. Is this normal? I've never had either like this before and I know it's from the diet. Is this okay or am I lacking something which is causing it?

Sorry for the grossness of the post but needed to ask.

Adonis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its too much fiber that your intestines aren't used to.
Simply decrease the intake of fiber (replace whole fruits with extracted juices; no pulp!) until all the problems are gone.
adonis

Post by adonis »

How much juice should I be consuming in a day? I work out 3-5 times a week with heavy weights.

In ounces, quarts, litres. I add 3.5 ounces of sugar and 1.5 ounces of olive oil to my OJ. Is this the correct amount?

Thanks!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think the gas originates when you combine (or eat close together) fibrous food (in your case salad/veggies and nuts) with proteineous food (egg yolk). The fiber will need to be decomposed bacterially, and will cause the rest of the food to be decomposed the same, thereby causing bad smelling gas.