Prepared Food & Cancer

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Prepared Food & Cancer

Post by RRM »

When you want to pop a blackhead, you will find out that applying as much pressure as you used to do, you will now cause more damage to the skin (resulting in a small wound or redness)

Maybe you feel that your skin is thicker now because you no longer apply chemicals to your skin that make your skin peel? (so that your skin has regained its natural thickness?)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hmm, I haven't noticed more 'popping' damage yet, but you could be right about the chemical thing. :)

On a totally different note: I was wondering what is considered to be "a lot" of fiber, when combining foods? Avocado has 6% fiber, so can it be combined with tomato and cucumber, or even fish, or should it be eaten alone?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You cant just put a number on it, because it depends whether you talk about overal fiber intake, or about food-combining. Maybe its better to see "not too much fiber" advice as a general one, and look into food combining more specifically. Avocado with egg yolks is fine, for example, but avocado with raw fish might be less perfect somehow.
And...it also differs individually very much...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Ah, thanks! I guess I'll just experiment a bit... :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, that's the best way! :D